Become a Corporate Partner
The Friends of the Museum supports the N.C. Maritime Museum in Beaufort, a state institution.
Together we aim to:
- Satisfy the public’s desire for unique displays of our maritime heritage,
- Encourage tourism to our area, and
- Provide opportunities for education and good fellowship.
Your business thrives when our community and our visitors are enriched, engaged, and happy.
To meet these needs, the Friends:
- Helps the Museum host over 150,000 visitors each year drawn by exhibits such as
the intriguing artifacts from Blackbeard’s flagship Queen Anne’s Revenge.
- Performs vital roles for the Museum fundraising, purchasing, administration, advertising, communications, and asset ownership.
- Manages the Junior Sailing Program that since 1993 has introduced about 200 youths
a year to the pleasures of sailing.
The Friends direct in excess of 90% of the funds we collect to our mission of supporting the Museum and its community.